Monday, March 7, 2011

Really FAKE TV

Reality Tv.......Is it real or fake? Either way it sucks.  I will never understand the concept of people running to the Tv to watch a bunch of Italian assholes that still live with their parents act like they are retarded.  I do not want to watch a group of rich snobs crying about their problem at their new home in Malibu either.  The Hills, Jersey Shore or any show on VH1 with someone "looking for love" is dumbing down the entire population.  Why do people care about the next thing that some Italian whore is going to do?  The best episode is the one where that Snooki girl gets knocked out, and by the way the girls on the show are not attractive.  If an alien did come down and saw the way that these people acted then we would be the laughing stock of the universe and there would be no belief of intelligent life on this planet.  I just hate how people can even think that these shows are real, nobody is in love with flavor flav.  All of these shows have scripts the producers will even admit it. So thank you to MTV and VH1 for killing the intelligence in todays society.  

1 comment:

  1. I personally am in love with Flava Flav lol jk but I feel the same way about the bacholer.... Brad is seriously as dumb as a bag of rocks !!!!!! And I would NOT repel down a building for a dumbass lol

    ReplyDelete