Monday, February 28, 2011
Remember the newspaper?
The newspaper is an extreamly important piece of our everyday life. If you were to take a look at the Baltimore Sun then you would see alot of differnt stories from murder, schooling or even the weekly weather. I believe that the newspaper is actually one of the things left in the world that is not bias, take a look at the paper...it is much differnt then the news on TV. the differnce between the two is the paper just shows the actual information on what is recent and it does not use things to scare the audience into reading it. the television uses flash and sex appeal and anything else it can use to get people to watch it. I would say the audience for the newspaper is attracted to slightly older generation as a whole.......I am not saying that young people do not care about the paper I am justv saying I would rather watch the news then read it. It is cheap and people insist on buying it so I do not see something this old going away since the first paper was published in April 24th 1704 and it is now 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment