Monday, March 28, 2011

isnt it the truth
Today I had the fantastic oppurtunity to watch the news!...by that I mean I got to see in front of the Television and listen to people that want their opinion heard complain for an hour.  If I wanted to be bagerd by the same voice all day then I would get back together with my ex.  I do not really watch any of these shows like the Bill O'Rielly show and I now know why I have stayed away from them for so long.  I sat down and watched an episode of "The daily show" and the Bill O'Rielly show.  I have never weanted commercials more in my life then When I watched the Bill O'Rielly show.  I am not the smartest man alive nor do I know an extreamly large amount about political subjects but I am pretty sure this guy might be in the same boat as me, why they gave him a show? I have no idea.  It almost looks like every 3 min.  somebody in the back of the room holds up a sign for a new topic for him to just go off about that is not related to what they were just talking about.  I felt like I was watching a room of men that all had an early onset of Alzheimer's arguing.  I would not tie my worst enemy down to a chair and make him watch this show because it would be considered cruel punishment.....I would just do him the favor and put a bullet through his head.  I believe that anyone in class that had to sit through that shithead speak for more then 5min should automatically pass this class. 
I then turned over to John Stewart which I do not watch this simply because I would rather watch something else.  the episode that I did wwatch was not that bad because it had richard lewis on it and it was actually quite funny and was not alot of crazy political shit. I am also just a fan of richard Lewis esspecially in Curb your Enthusiasm....If I were to pick one person to listen to that I feel I was less likely to commmit suicide while watching the show I guess I would have to pick John Stewarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment